viernes, 15 de mayo de 2009

INTRO

I am from Curicó but now i`m living in Santiago because i'm a very honorable student of the best university in my country, "Universidad de Chile".

I`m studing medicine veterinary cause i love the animals in special the horses. I like play football and i play in the selection of the career.

This year i hope learn more English and find good relations with my classmates.

The idea of work with blogs, seems to me fantastic because makes me learn english in a different and funny way...

Regards

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi manuel , how are you ? I hope you are studying for the test of economics.
    add me in your list.
    bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi manuel!!
    how are you?
    I laughed with "and find good relations with my classmates" 1313 xD ahahaha... Not only with preintermediate 2? you´re so cheesy too! :D

    I hoper you´re fine , greetings!!

    Add me in your links!
    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. 1313 ... jejeje . .I found very friends.. only that.. XD

    ResponderEliminar
  4. remember: it's veterinary medicine and not the other way around!
    Try to write longer posts.

    You have a 5.5

    miss

    ResponderEliminar

hellow everybody‼

I`m Mr manuel.
I`m from curico but I study in santiago, and
I live with my uncle but at the weekend i usually travel to see my family and my friends, i have a dog , its looks like a cow
I hope you to visit my blog...

colo

colo

El Curi

El Curi